This weekend was a mixture of elation and sorrow—for those who know me, know that I love loving on people and sharing my gift of hospitality—and I got the wonderful chance to love of people from our sending church/home church, CAC last evening and was able to spend time with a dear Tico couple and their children one of whom, Dayana, who has some very serious kidney problems. I had been praying for this child, but hadn’t realized the toll this burden has left on them. With the healthcare system here, one must wait to have exams or arrange to pay for them at private hospitals or clinics(which are costly as they are no longer provided by the government)—and Dyana was offered an appt. in January. But fortunately, these examinations were obtained this week, and another should occur in the next week, hopefully pinpointing the cause of this problem, or with divine intervention, the absence of any problem, whatsoever—a testimony to God’s glory.
Please join me in interceding for:
· The miraculous healing of this precious little one, Dayana, a friend of our Anna
· My friend Gaby, whose mother‘s heart breaks as her little one endures difficult tests and as she faces uncertainty and whose spirit is so downcast
· Her husband, Jose, whose face is etched with a father’s concern, and who is bearing the burden of large medical bills
· Dayana, as she encounters pain in tests and doesn’t understand the reason she must endure such—
· Our ability to come alongside them during hospital visits as they try to make sense of findings and additional exams needed
My prayer is that this story will have a beautiful ending, and that our God will be exalted!