Wednesday, July 15, 2009

It's CAMP time again...

To all my blog readers,
I deeply apologize for the time lapse between blogs, but I am working at my children's camp of choice-Winshape Camps! I am privileged to serve along 50+ Christian young men and women who spend their summers serving the Lord and kids here in Rome, Georgia. The heat, bugs and rain have been kept to a minimum, and only one pottery item exploded in the kiln--I teach pottery at Boys' Camp, and that is wonderful news to a potter!
 
Our family will spend the weekend visiting a church from Brian's childhood, and look forward to welcoming Keri and Matt home after their summer jobs in a few weeks(but Matt is doing a great job here at Boys' camp as well)!
 
Many opportunities to share Christ's love with the campers and others have arisen. Please pray for us and them as they still have another session until camp is packed up and the rush to prepare for school begins!

No comments: