Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today was a picture perfect day in Costa Rica. I had invited my husband to a sushi grill for lunch and my darling daughters, did my hair, my nails, my makeup, yes, and even picked my clothes. In fact, Keri told me with straight hair I didn’t look a day over 40(is that a complement). We’ve been playing catch-up from January and I am now involved in two Women’s Bible study groups, so I will be having some profound thoughts if I ever get a few minutes to collect my thoughts….after I finish the mile-long to do list!

 

On this weekend though, I took time to love on hubby and kids(and even Oreo the dog) more, to chat and surprise my local bakery friend with some Valentine treats, and plan to have another valentine’s date with hubby—next time coffee and dessert as time didn’t permit….take the time to love on the special people in your life! And to our faraway(and Costa Rican  and Latin American)family, friends, and supporters, we thank you and pray for you often!

Feliz Dia de Amor y Amistad!(Happy Day of Love and Friendship!)

No comments: